Dry Underdeck Systems
Adding value and Extending Outdoor Living Spaces
The shaded area under an elevated deck is often not used to its fullest potential. An underdeck ceiling can make a new outdoor living space possible.
All of our Dry Underdeck systems allow us to create another enjoyable space for your both family and friends to gather regardless of the outside elements. Using accents like ceiling fans, recessed can lighting, low voltage lighting, and swings.
We utilize three different systems:
- We build EPDM systems within a new framed deck above.
- Both tongue and also groove ceiling along with lighting and fans.
- We use Dal-Deck with our stone and also our tile upper decks. (exterior Thin-Bed waterproofing for exterior applications)
- Finally, it both creates a complete waterproof livable area below.
- We groove our popular Metal Dry underdeck system with a Kynar 500 baked enamel finish for asthetics.